Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am unable to reset my password. Your site keeps taking me

Customer Question

I am unable to reset my password. Your site keeps taking me back to enter password ***** I enter reset passwd
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can use to rejoin session till question gets closed
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Could you share the URL and username of site that you are referring...
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
waiting for reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lucy collins
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
could you share the site web address here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a mobile no that ends at ***65
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email is***@******.*** but I had to use my daughters when I was unable to reset mine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is my daughters mobile mine is(###) ###-####
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Madam, below are the reset options that you have shared with yahoo1: Mail : j*********@aol.com2: Mob: (6**) ***-**65 I don't see both of the reset options matches with given details
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you have access to any of it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whatever!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot afford to pay more money for no good results!!
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Have you received reset mail from yahoo on your daughter's E mail..
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
(You don't have to pay more mam)
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
You know its a difficult task to reset password ***** you have access to above password ***** options...
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Are you there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have recieved reset passwd on my email. Same thing happens when I try to reset. Im through
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
That's good..I shall help to reset password ***** you received reset code... Are you chatting from a Windows computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No my mobile
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
On which device you received password ***** mail from yahoo (email / mobile)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I could get a satisfactory ans. to my question I would be happy. But so far I have had $18 from my acct. and no idea what the answer is.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
So that i can pull a reset mail once again from yahoo and with the new reset code i will reset your mail password.. For doing this i need to know from which source you received reset mail from yahoo
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
is it on your mobile or email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would be happy with a crude drawing of the car and an arrow pointing to the location of the engine-transmission mount.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Madam, do you get what i am asking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goodnite!!
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, please let me know if you have trouble answering
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Madam, Are you there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I can pull up your website and see the answer. It just doesn't tell me where the part goes. Im not worried about resetting. I just want answer to my original question.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
That's on iam working...Madam, you told you received reset mail from yahoo. But inorder to receive a reset mail you either have to provide email or mobile no for receiving reset code from yahoo.My concern is, which option you selected to receive reset password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email is***@******.***. I recieve my email on both my tablet and mobile.(###) ###-####the one u are connecting with me now)
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
fine, then i have send a reset mail on given id j*********@aol.com
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Check if you have received a new reset mail from yahoo now
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Have you received password ***** mail from yahoo?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No did u send it to***@******.***?
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
No madm, the reset mail that you mentioned here is j*********@aol.comMail ID start with j, do you have an email id that starts with j
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is my daughters starts w j but doesnt end w aol.com. it is after midnite here going to sleep now. This is all really confused.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Yahoo has not mentioned the ending letter, but only mentioned the starting letter which is j
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
So if you still use that email id, reset mail will be on it,Just open the mail, click on the reset link > Change the passwordThat's all
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Madam don't get confused, I am just asking, who uses this mobile number (6**) ***-**65 (last two digit of this mobile number is *****). Is this mobile number still active?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will go now. Please no more messaging. I told u my e-mail is***@******.***. Hers is***@******.***. Also that I need to rest now. If your ("expert") can call me in the morning good. Other than that I'm through and totally dissatisfied. Thanks and good night
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Dear mam, This is for your kind information that yahoo won't send reset mail unless to Email Id that you mentioned on reset mail section as its a security issue that any one can reset your mail if its allowed. Its seen that you have given two options for receiving reset mail.1: Mail : j*********@aol.com2: Mob: (6**) ***-**65 Unfortunately, you have no idea/access to these reset options. So there is no option to receive the reset mail unless contacting yahoo. We are sorry as being helpless on this caseYou may use below link to contact yahoohttps://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT#Please feel free to ask if you have any query on this.. Thanks,Fiyaz