James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.
24111805

James... I'm having the "no line" problem with MJ. Ii

Customer Question

Hi, James... I'm having the "no line" problem with MJ. Ii quit a few days ago. It is connected to my modem. I unplugged it waited 10 minutes, plugged it back in...blinking blue. The same as before the unplugging. I have had this for several years and re upped several months ago... suggestions? Phil pace(###) ###-#### ***** get the missed calls message on my iPad
Category: Computer
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hi Phil,
Please unplug the modem and the MJ from power (both of them).
Wait 10 minutes.
Plug in the modem, wait 2 minutes.
Plug in the MJ, wait 5 minutes.
Check if you have a dial tone please.
Thanks!
J.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did as you said...still no line. Modem is back working and the MJ still has blue blinking light
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What you suggested did not resolve the problem. I responded over an hour ago...and still no response back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any other suggestion? I receive MJ calls on my iPhone but the same number home phone does not ring and unable to call or talk on the home phone handsets.