Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have reset my password ***** my blog: THE QUESTION. What Happened

Customer Question

I have reset my password ***** my blog: THE QUESTION. What Happened to the animal-human spiritual connection? ANSWERED EVERY OTHER SECURITY QUESTION, SETC. Still won't accept my new password ***** I can enter new information in my blog> HOW? THANK YOU.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would love to talk to a specialist if you cannot "fix" the problem. Thanks.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can use to rejoin session till question gets closed
Before we start, i would like to know the site that you are referring, please share site url and username on it
waiting for your reply
Regards