Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had mgi photo-suite one and two and used them together customizing

Customer Question

I had mgi photo-suite one and two and used them together customizing photos and morphing photos. I had XP and finally went to Windows 7 and that old software would not download from their cd discs. I started looking for software. I've had some pretty poor luck. I want to be able to put as many photos into one window and mix them all together. The MGI additions might have been inferior but I liked them and they were easy to use. Can I get anything out there comparable. Morphing tool, lasso tools, color entrancement tools etc.?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
We should be able to run and install the MGI Photosuite program in "Compatibility Mode" to work with Windows 7.
Do you still have the installation disks for the program? If so, may I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.