Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

YOU KNOW I'M IN A JAM. ON MAY 28TH SIGNED UP WITH GOO PARTNER

Customer Question

YOU KNOW I'M IN A JAM. ON MAY 28TH SIGNED UP WITH GOO PARTNER WIS. DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING-ASKED IT TO RUN 0900AM TO 2100PM- SEVEN-7 DAYS A WEEK. I'M VERY SMALL LITTLE BUSINESS AND NOT READY FOR THAT VOLUME. THEY ARE PACIFIC TIME, I AM CENTRAL TIME. CAN ANYONE HELP ME STOP THE AD FROM GOING LIVE AT 0900AM THIS MORNING. THANK YOU-IT WOULD SAVE MY LIFE. DEB
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY EMAIL IS THROUGH CHARTER.NET IS VERY FRAGILE, THAT IS WHY I HOPEFULLY ENTERED MY PHONE NUMBER. HAVE ONLY THREE HOURS UNLESS YOU CAN GET TO THEM AS A FELLOW PARTNER OR SOME CREATIVE WAY.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU'RE REQUESTING SERVICE EXPERTS FROM ME?
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the query today.
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Can you please let me know what is the Ad you have posted about?
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Did you create and POST the Ad or you have provided details to them to create and post the ad?
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Incase you have created the ad yourselves then probably we can try to login to the site and see the possibility of disabling the ad.