Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I change credit card information?Somehow on my seaside

Customer Question

How do I change credit card information?
Somehow on my seaside family farm I got my order sign and my barn on some land that was not ready for use it is stuck there now a d I can not access it Please help me fix it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I have to request a little more context, before giving a really final opinion:
- is this a literal farm, or is it a farm in a computer game e.g. The Sims, or similarly ?
- Where do you need to change credit card information, please? instructions would vary according to the context. (Note: please do not state any portion of your credit card information. This is a public visible forum, and I can make no use of such information.)
With that information, I should be able to provide you with a good answer. Let me know, please. Thanks.