cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

My company name is ***** ***** in hesperia ca,when people

Customer Question

my company name is ***** ***** in hesperia ca,when people google me you say in closed.(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to google your company on your computer and see if there is an option to report?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly through your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Please do not Rate my answer until we finished with the session. Once you are satisfied please RATE 4 or above.
Google ponderosa nursery in hesperia ca and then click on the first site that comes up. Go to the bottom and click on Claim this Business. Then follow the instructions (first is putting your business phone number). Once you do all of the instructions it will ask you to verify your business by email (make sure you put in your business email, if you don't have one you need to sign up for one). Then it will take a few days for Google to crawl the site and put your hours up and that you are open. Usually the only way for them to say permanently closed is that someone put it on there, not Google.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Please keep me posted once you have updated that site on Google.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Just wanted to know if this has been solves and you have resolved it by my instructions above? If not let me know before RATING. If it has been resolved please go ahead and RATE.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Has this been satisfied? I am just checking to see if all is well. Please RATE 4 or above so that I can close the question and get rated for my answer.