Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm Oscar - I trie to watch movies but the flash player

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Oscar - I trie to watch movies but the flash player interruptions all the time
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble while trying to watch movies in your PC. I will try my best to help you.
Sir/Ma'am what type of flash player interruption message it shows?
Have you tried watching the movies on other web browser like Internet explorer or Google chrome,does it also have the same interruption ?
Sincerely,
Note: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir did you get my above message if so please reply to me so that we can start fixing the issue.To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply.
Regards,
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir,
Checking whether you saw my above replies for more details regarding the flash player issue,if so please let me know whether you want to continue or not.
Sincerely,