Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH AN ORDER I MADE 2 DAYS AGO AND I CANNOT

Customer Question

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH AN ORDER I MADE 2 DAYS AGO AND I CANNOT TRACK OR GET INFO ON ORDER. WHEN I GO TO WALMART.COM IT PUTS IN MY GRANDSONS NAME EDDIE MONTANO AS THE ACCOUNT HOLDER. I CANNOT GET INTO MY ACCOUT WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS***@******.***. I HAVE ORDERED FROM WALMART.COM MANY TIMES AND HAVE HAD NOT PROBLEMS. PLEASE HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Did your grand son use your PC to login to walmart?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks