Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

The size of the font when I login

Customer Question

The size of the font when I login to my mail is so small that a fly speck would be bigger! I can't make out what the characters are. This miniature function happened in the midst of my going down the list of messages. I don't know what caused it and have no idea of how to restore a normal font. an emailed explanation will do me no good because I wouldn't know that I got it because I can't read anything...even headings.
I would prefer that you call me at ******* or send me an e-mail at ********
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Can you press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on your keyboard in order to increase the font size? Press a few times as needed.
If there is still issue, I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,