Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can I talk with a human being? or do we just type back and

Customer Question

Can I talk with a human being? or do we just type back and forth. If so it won't work for me. I need someone to take control of my computer - Adobe photoshop 13 and 10. They stop working in the middle of forming a photo album and then I loose the album never to be seen again
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. We have several options. Most of the time we chat here, but I do have the ability to provide additional services including remote control of your computer. And I'd be happy to help you with this. I will provide you with an additional services offer for the remote control time just additional help and I can give you a link to connect we can do it any time that's convenient for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
test
What are you testing? I am able to see your replies. You should have the offer for remote desktop.
I just need you to authorize it so we can set a time.