Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I purchased the panda security .00 about a year ago.How

Customer Question

I purchased the panda security for 500.00 about a year ago.How do I get it on my new computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have the order confirmation email?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you. I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
If you still have the key you can down load the trial and activate it with your key:
http://www.pandasecurity.com/usa/homeusers/downloads/
Otherwise you need to email***@******.*** to get a replacement key by providing them with proof of purchase. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Panda.
.