Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

IAM A TEAM MEMBER AND i HAVE USED YOUR SERVICE ONCE. i NEED

Customer Question

iAM A TEAM MEMBER AND i HAVE USED YOUR SERVICE ONCE. i NEED TO USE YOUR SERVICE AGAIN.MICRO SOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS LOGGED ME ON TO A SPYWARE VIRUS CHECK AND WHEN THEY FINISHED THEY SAID THAT I HAD 215 VIRUS I TRIED TO LOG ON TO YOUR FILE BUT I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE PARTNERS CODE. THE PROGRAM WENT ON AND ALLOWED ME TO ENTER MY PROBLEM SO THERE IS A E-MAIL ON FILEAND I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO CONTACT ME Antonio C. Lira(###) ###-####1922 165st Ct E. Spanaway Wa 98387I paid by american express April 01 2015
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
if a microsoft program flagged an error and asked you to report it they dont plan to call you back with a solution.
They just put it in with a million other people that had the same issue and when they get enough information they figure out what went wrong and fix it in their next general update. They wont notify you specifically.
is that the only issue waiting for them or is there still a problem with the computer ? I can help you with that if there is.