Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I put the code on my tv screen into my computer to link to

Customer Question

I put the code on my tv screen into my computer to link to my account and it always says incorrect code. I ask for a new code and try again it says the same thong when entered. Incorrect code. How do I get code to connect my tv roku to my account
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I would be happy to help you today. Are you still unable to connect?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
If you are still having problems, try doing a factory reset. •From the Roku home screen, select Settings>Factory reset and follow the instructions. Once that is complete, request a new code and try again. Let me know if you need more assistance.