Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I want to renew my mj more year Email is m ***@******.***

Customer Question

I want to renew my mj for one more year
Email is m ***@******.*** pw whzoy
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for your Question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
To renew your magic jack you can go to the following website :
https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.html
Sign in with your email or phone number and password, find 'Customer Care' click on that, and then click on 'Extend Your License.' You can choose how many years you would like to renew for.
Next, enter your credit card information and other information they ask for and then your renewal will be complete.
If you forgot your password, click on 'forgot password' and they will email it to you.
or you can do this over the phone, please Call(###) ###-####Or(###) ###-####
Once you are verified, they will validate your prepaid card and add it to renew your service.
You can also always start a onlive chat with a support person by going to the customercare page on thier site: http://www.goo.gl/FUcjZX
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
if you need further help, please let me know
only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
thank you