Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have an asus quiettrac 4 port duplicator. Vers 1.86. Had

Customer Question

I have an asus quiettrac 4 port duplicator. Vers 1.86. Had it for years. Worked perfectly. Somehow, the screen shifted to "compare" instead of "Copy". The screen says "compare". I need it to "Copy". The "SET" button is not making a beep or changing anything. The "Run" button beeps but doesn't do anything. I'm assuming that the Set button is broken and the circuit piece needs to be replaced. If so, where do I send it? Or, is there a Reset button that I've missed? I just need it to copy. The drives all open and close. Cutting it off and on changes nothing. Solution?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. If you cannot get the display to change at all, what I would suggest doing next is opening it up and unplugging one drive at a time and turning it on to see if the problem is with one of the drives. If it is when that drive is removed it will operate normally. If that does not do anything or doesn't change the symptoms, please let me know and we can go from there. Mike