Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

EVERY TIME i TRY TO OPEN A WINDOW I GET THE LITTLE BOX THAT

Customer Question

EVERY TIME i TRY TO OPEN A WINDOW I GET THE LITTLE BOX THAT ASKS ME TO ACCEPT OR DENY. hOW CAN i GET RID OF THAT POPPING UP ALL THE TIME. i EVEN TRY TO "ACCEPT" OR "DENY" AND IT DOESNT GO AWAY. HELP!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish I can send you the details to connect.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I ONLY want the service I was told I would get for $18 and gave you my $5 deposit. Please answer my question, as promised.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now, I cannot move forward with MY REQUEST. What a rip off, Please refund my $5 deposit as all it got me was a request for $30 and no answer to my question and no way to move on. I will report this scam if I do not get either an answer or my $5 refunded.
Okay, Restart your computer. Press and release the F8 key continuously when system starts. You will get an Advanced Boot Menu. Select Safe mode with networking and press Enter. Wait a little to complete the boot process. Then do the following.
Click Start > Run, type msconfig and then click OK.
On the General tab, choose Selective Startup.
Clear the following check boxes:
Process SYSTEM.INI file
Process WIN.INI file
Load Startup items
Click the Services tab.
Select the Hide All Microsoft services check box (at the bottom).
Click Disable all.
Click OK.
Click Restart.
Let the system restart and boot normally. Now check the result.
Regards
Jins