Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

My credit card number has changed. How can I apply my new

Customer Question

My credit card number has changed. How can I apply my new number?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What device/site/service are you wanting to update?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pogo games
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is for my membership renewal.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you for confirming. If you are trying to do this from your ereader device or tablet, it won't work properly. It is best done on the pogo.com siteThe best way to update your credit card is by doing this:1) Click on the My Account link at the top of the page and sign in with your password.2) Click on the Billing and Subscriptions link.3) Click on the Select a different payment method link.4) Select Credit or Debit card (under Use a New Payment Method) then click on Continue.5) Fill out all of the required fields.6) Deselect the old credit card and save your changes upon completion.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,