Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have over 58,000 e-mails in my mail--is there a way to delete

Customer Question

I have over 58,000 e-mails in my mail--is there a way to delete them all at once***@******.***--the only way is deleting 200 @ a time or starting a new address
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To do this you need to do the following steps
Go to Settings by clicking the gear wheel on the top right and under Viewing Email make sure Preview Pane is none and Message List Density is slim.
Then put a check in the box next to the first email.
Then go down the list all the way down to the very last email. You can hold Page down. Note it will take time as when it reaches the bottom it will load the next batch, so just keep hold of page down until your at the last onw.
Then hold SHIFT and click on the box next to the last email
Then click Delete, give it some time and all emails will then be deleted.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you