Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Disc in my A600 is stuck. Tried ejecting it using Media Center,

Customer Question

Disc in my A600 is stuck. Tried ejecting it using Media Center, Bios, Hardrive. The eject on front right side of computer never did work. I am almost at 10% free space and need to transfer documents to external drive, but can't do it with stuck disc. How can I resolve this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. Can you please verify the make of this machine so I can see what we are working with. Also just to verify this is a cd or dvd that is stuck in the drive correct? Also what operating system are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CD is stuck in Lenovo Idea Centre A600, Windows 7. Tried ejecting from Windows Media Centre, Bios, and D drive. Eject button located on the front right hand side has never worked. How can cd disc be removed?
I had copied my documents to the cd in order to get this computer fixed as it has been very slow. There is only about 12% left of 440.