cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

My name is*****'m an Australian author and

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'm an Australian author and therapist. I'd like to sell my meditations on itunes. I am not very good at technical things so it needs to be simple please ! :) I am doing it all myself as my finances are limited.
1. I have 6 tracks on CDs I can convert to MP3s if I need to.
2. I also have 20 other meditations I'd like to record and sell, but don't know how. Could you help me please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Please do not Rate my answer until we finished with the session. Once you are satisfied please RATE 4 or above.
Have you tried going to this link and follow it through: https://www.apple.com/au/itunes/working-itunes/sell-content/connect/
You will have to fill out an online application to do so. Once you click on music or whatever else you want to sell on Itunes, then it will ask are you already set up to sell on Itunes, choose no then continue to next page and they will give you a list of requirements that you have to meet to do so.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
This does not necessarily mean that you will get approved by them and also they might refer you to a Apple-approved aggregator. Apple-approved aggregator are technicians that you deliver and manage your content, set it up and help you with marketing ideas.