Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am trying to reach Google Ventures. Is there a web address

Customer Question

I am trying to reach Google Ventures. Is there a web address where I can send a business plan?
Thank you, Mike
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
This is only for companies that Google Ventures has invested in. So you cannot apply as they have no application process.
You can see it here
https://angel.co/googleventures
And here
https://www.gv.com/
Your best option is to do your research of which Partners from Google invest invest in your space (you can see some of this via the links I gave).
Follow them on Twitter and comment on their blog and do this consistently to be noticed.
But do not send them a message on Twitter ask to submit a business plan as they get this all day every day so will ignnore it
Try the angle such as asking you would like to learn more about "their project" and the issues they face as its similar to yours. Let them ask you for details.
But this is the approach you will have to take
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard,The question was difficulty but, truthfully, I did not receive the answer that I wanted. I would like a specific name of an individual at Google Venture to submit a business plan. Thank you, Mike
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
There is no contact available Mike, I understand you want a different answer but this is not possible.