toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 9 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

I'm moving to a different address in Ohio that's is only ten

Customer Question

I'm moving to a different address in Ohio that's is only ten to five teen minutes away where I'm at now, which is 711 UNIT B NEWTON DRIVE IN NEWTON FALLS OHIO TO SOUTHINGTON OHIO. WOULD LIKE TO SET A DATE FOR DIRECT TV TO PUT A DISH IN THE YARD. MY MOVING DAY IS MAY 28TH AN MAY 29. WHEN CAN YOU CO ME OUT AN SET IT UP. I HAVE TWO BOXES. I ONLY WANT TO KEEP ONE BOX FOR ONE ROOM. THANK U MARTHA MOlnar
Category: Computer
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Hi Martha,
Thanks for using JustAnswer.
I understand you are moving to new address and want your Direct TV connection to be shifted to new address.
Please contact Direct TV support at 1-***-***-**** (General support is available 8 am - 1 am EST, 7 days a week, Technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
More details @ https://support.directv.com/app/contact_us
After calling their customer service, please select General Support option, provide your details and they will help you get your connection moved.
Hope this helps.
Please let me know if there are any further queries.
All the best.
Regards,
Leela