Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I lost all my bookmarks in chrome,I signed out of gmail, someone

Customer Question

I lost all my bookmarks in chrome,I signed out of gmail, someone else used my computer and when I signed back in all my bookmarks were gone.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Are you sure that you signed back in with the same email and password ***** you had previously used on Chrome?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi pretty sure yes- so we don't talk on the phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
someone else signed in and used my computer,then I signed back in and all bookmarks were gone
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have I been charged is this only once? Are you there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so this is a scam nice.
Try this please>Chrome's bookmarks are stored in a file called Bookmarks located at:
C:\Users\enter the computers YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already did that. I'm not stupid. This is a waste of my time don't contact me again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not satisfied so not paying the remainder
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You over charged me it's supposed. To be a 5 dollar deposit and I'm not satisfied do why charge me the rest.?
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you are not required to pay for something that did not help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My credit card company is on the phone with your company.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/shockingly-simple-justanswer-promise
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You gave. Me a crap answer straight off the internet. I'm done talking to you. Im on the phone with my credit card company now
You can easily get a full refund. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
did you want help or did you want to yell at us ?
of course we need to look at the stock answers first. the reason they are stock answers is they are the ones that work the most often.
chrome bookmarks should be stored locally on the computer as well as on the chrome website. they should carry over as soon as you log into chrome with the same account on whatever device you sign in with
have you got any other device using chrome that you can check to see if they are still there ?
please don't get mad at me but maybe you were originally logged in with a different account than you thought you had been logged in with. or the guy messed with your bookmarks before he logged off your google account and into his.