Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My Name is ***** ***** I am the manager of Big4 Welcome

Customer Question

My Name is ***** ***** I am the manager of Big4 Welcome stranger in Ballarat we have just been taken over by another company called gateway I have been trying to get into the web
site to change our name we are no longer a Big4 park so I need everything to do with Big4 taken off and our name changed to Gateway Welcome Stranger Ballarat.
Do you do this or can someone tell me how to do it.
I look forward to someone getting back to me.
Kind regards
Marion
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
do you know who is hosting your website ?
they would be the ones to talk to about access they MIGHT also be the ones that wrote it and can do the modifications if not they can probably recommend somebody that they use and give him the details to access it.
if you dont know any of that i can try to find something out if you give me the website address