Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I want to be able to sync my Google Calendar on my computer

Customer Question

I want to be able to sync my Google Calendar on my computer with the Google Calendar I have downloaded on my Android.
Everything seems to be Google-this or Google-that; I'm not even sure I'm even using the same Google calendar on my phone and computer!
Mary Jane
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Click on the icon at the top right of your google calendar screen and make sure that you are signed in with the same email and password ***** you are using on your phone. Also last me know the brand and model of your phone please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Randy. Okay, so, you said "Click on the icon at the top right of your google calendar screen and make sure that you are signed in with the same email and password ***** you are using on your phone". Bear with me please, I'm searching for my Google calendar on my computer to open it....

.

yes, there should be an icon there with your picture on it if you have uploaded one. If it is not your pic it will be a blue circle.
The sync has to be enabled on your android phone also. After you have made sure that both devices are using the same email name and password, go to settings then accounts on your android and make sure that sync calendar is selected in the google account. Turn on sync with Google Apps on your device at any time by going to Settings > Google > touch your account.