Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My scanner is not working; (printer is working) It suggests

Customer Question

My scanner is not working; (printer is working) It suggests putting Lenovo C540 Win8 Driver.
How do I open to remove old Driver and put new one into PC?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Could you let me know the make and model of the printer, please?
May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with installing the printer driver?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brother DCP. Is that sufficient?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, a model number, e.g. DCP 7020, would allow me to look up the appropriate driver for Windows 8 - you may look up the model number from your list of printers in Windows.
Also, should we go ahead with a quick remote session now?
Keep me posted.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Okay, let's get started with the remote session now, so that I can directly check the issue here. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5acb8bdd-3424-4602-a782-27b7562a7625
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, are you still there? Were you able to download and run the remote file, as requested?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the answer to my Question???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Please contact. I am very concerned that, after my deposit was received, I have not had any answer to my original question.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please leave me a reply when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.