Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I do NOT want a reorder of vitayouth so please cancel order#122839

Customer Question

I do NOT want a reorder of vitayouth so please cancel order#122839 I did not do a reorder
on May 5th at 5:30AM The amount was $44.89. I tried a sample of the stuff and as a cancer
patient it did not help my skin. So PLEASE cancel that order#122839
THANK YOU
Debra Burkeen
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to find out how to contact Vitayouthserum.com to cancel this reorder that I didn't place on May 5th at 5:30 AM I was still in bed ! I have tried vitayouthserum.com and find nothing.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
You can call them at 1-***-***-**** during normal business hours Monday to Friday
If that does not work. call the number on the back of the credit card that they charged. Tell them that you dispute the charges. They will put the money back in your account. They will probably also issue you a new credit card number so you cant be charged by them again.