Grace-cssm
Grace-cssm,
53777000

I don't remember my password.

Customer Question

I don't remember my password.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is*****'m sorry you are having problems with your AOL password ***** I will do a reading I can to help you.Have you done anything it to try to recover the password ***** than trying old password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing else I can try as there is no way to talk to anyone at AOL.
It looks like you might not be available at the moment and rather than running down the clock here with your chat time. What I'm going to do is provide you the first suggestion that I have which is to go to a link that I'm going to give you and enter in your username and then the letters on the screen this is just make sure you are not a computer. Here is the linkhttps://account.aol.com/account/password/startonce you do that, if it says that you do not have any option set up for recovering your password ***** it's lost, but you can contact them then it will give you a phone number and also a ticket number. You need that ticket number when you call to prove that you've already tried online.So even if it doesn't work online right away, then you can call that phone number below and they will reset it for you directly. This is much better service that they provide than most other email provider so I'll help you take advantage of it.You do not have any account recovery options for resetting your password.If you need help now, you can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (ET), and Saturday & Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (ET).To help you through the recovery process more quickly, we have generated a unique verification code for you. Please copy it down in case you are asked to provide it to your representative: ****** (your 6 digit number will show here)Go to Aol.com If you go through this and you do have any questions while you're going through it, or if you have any questions at any time just stop and reply to me and I will do whatever I can to help. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the okay, good, or excellent rating icons. It will not affect our ability to communicate if you'd like to communicate further about the issue. Mike
Sorry, I was just typing that up when you responded. That is a valid way to recover your account. If you have to go to the phone number you won't be able to do that until the morning because they do leave. I'll actually know and you can actually call them today until 1 AM. So if you do that within the next 45 minutes and you need to call them then you should be able to contact them at that number.
So just go to the password ***** that I gave you, and then assuming it fails and says you don't have account recovery set up, call the phone number I gave you and give them the code that the error gives you. And they are there until 1 AM Eastern time and it's only 12:20.
I'll be here ready to chat with you if you need me.
I just checked to see what it does with your account and it looks like it's going to try to send a reset message to your mobile phone that you have on file. So that means you've set up a mobile phone with them – you will have to be the same one that they have on file in order to identify that it's you for sure. Did you get that on the screen as well?
Please remember to use the OK, Good, or Excellent rating icon before leaving. Mike
Expert:  Grace-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
(http://www.justanswer.com/computer/93eno-don-t-remember-password.html).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.