Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

How do I block emails where I don't know the sender and the

Customer Question

How do I block emails where I don't know the sender and the content is obscene and sexual?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
I can do it for you with a remote session, however there is a small charge for the session. It is usually around $50.
It will include virus removal, adware removal, start up optimization, pc speed optimization, malware and adware removal, and also installation of malware and antivirus software. Please let me know if this is something you would like to try.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already paid $42 + $9.00 to have someone go into my computer and fix it. I'm not spending anymore money. Can you fix my problem or not?
You must have been in contact with another expert. If you want me to do this you can contact customer service for s full refund of the money that you paid earlier or you can continue with the other expert.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please click accept on the remote support assistance and we can begin the screen share session.