Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I'm receiving obscene emails. I've tried twice to

Customer Question

I'm receiving obscene sexual emails. I've tried twice to have someone help me with this. I've already paid $42.00 plus $9.00 to have someone do this for me. I have given the names to you that have to be deleted. I have a new computer. The directions you
are giving me are not in the place that you are telling me to go to. If you cannot help me, please refund my $42.00 and $9.00 on my credit card.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you getting these email messages on your AOL account, or from another account for example gmail or hotmail?
also what browser or application that you are using to check your emails?
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm getting these messages on my AOL Account. I use internet explorer to get onto the internet.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Please Login into your AOL account, click on the "Options button" (at top right of the aol window), and select "Mail Settings" from the dropdown.
On the next screen, click "Spam Settings" on the left.
Under "Sender Filter", click on the dropdown arrow next to "Block mail from addresses I specify".
In the text box, type the email address that you are receiving obscene sexual emails from
Note: You can add multiple email addresses by separating each email address by a comma
click save
let me know if you need further help and i will gladly continue to help
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
Thank you