arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

My send receive tab froze on woindows mail and when i try

Customer Question

hi my send receive tab froze on woindows mail and when i try to reload my email account under accounts on tools it gives me an error the claptop when it started a few days ago started erasing some new 2015 files and data on my emails
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.It would be easy if you allow a remote session with your computer. It helps to analyze issue quickly
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
If you are willing, click below link and install the softwarehttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bdbea676-92f8-429b-88d8-ab3cebfb3a6cClick "I Agree" > Download file. Run file to start program
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
ok, That' s allI am disconnected.. If you get this message. Please take a bit time to rate my support.It helps to increase my level as well as to get paid You may use below smiley button to rate my serviceThanks Have a great day
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Madam,
What's the status?
Did you upgrade system RAM
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry if this disturbs..
The question is still in opened state which require attention. Your response is highly valuable .It says whether question still requires an expert attention . If issue persists respond with current situation or press the accept button(click stars) and leave positive rating as it help to close call as well to get paid..
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Regards,
Fiyaz