Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How to download my incredible emails from one computer to

Customer Question

how to download my incredible emails from one computer to another. I have windows 8
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
let me know when you are ready
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'File' menu , scroll down to 'Data and Settings Transfer' and select 'Transfer to New Computer…' .
The 'Data Settings Transfer' dialog opens. Click 'Continue' to begin the process.
At this point, the 'Select data file location' dialog opens. Select the location you wish to save the data file to (by default, your Desktop) and click 'Save' .
Note: Please make sure you have enough free disk space on your hard drive to create the data file, with all of your IncrediMail files and settings.
At this point, the 'Creating Data File' dialog opens and the file creation progress is shown.
Once the data file is created, click 'OK' to return to IncrediMail.
copy and paste the data file that was created to an external drive or flash drive
Restoring your IncrediMail files and settings:
now on new computer connect the flash drive and copy and paste the data file to desktop of new pc
Please make sure that IncrediMail is installed on your new computer. If you need to reinstall IncrediMail, please open the below link on new computer and download and install incredimail
http://tinyurl.com/6zsgl
In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'File' menu , scroll down to 'Data and Settings Transfer' and select 'Transfer from Old Computer…' .
At this point, the 'IncrediMail Xe' dialog opens. Click 'OK' to continue with the data and settings import process.
Browse to the location of your IncrediMail Data.cab file, select it and click 'Open' (location would be wherever you transferred the data file on new pc)
At this point, IncrediMail warns you that restoring the IncrediMail data erases any existing data and settings. Make sure that you are restoring the correct data and click 'OK' .
At this point, the 'Restoring from Data File' dialog opens and IncrediMail begins restoring your original data.
Click 'OK' to restart IncrediMail and complete the data restore process.
Your original IncrediMail data is now restored and you can continue using your IncrediMail program.
let me know if you face any difficulty and i will assist you further
Let me know if you have any questions
please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered
Thanks for choosing Just answer