Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

My magic jack expired how can i reactivate it

Customer Question

my magic jack expired how can i reactivate it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
If your annual subscription to Magic Jack has ended and you want to renew your subscription, you can renew it online.
1. Log on to the Magic Jack site at my.magicjack.com
2. Click the "Customer Care/Live Agent" tab at the bottom of the screen. On the next screen, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Members Features".
3. Type in your email address or phone number, then type in your account password. Then click the "Login" tab. If you can't remember your password, click on the "Remind Me by Email" tab and it will send your password ***** your email address.
4. Click on "My Subscriptions". Click on the "Reactivate" button under "Reactivate Expired/Inactive Subscription".
5. Choose the renewal plan you want to purchase by clicking on the appropriate plan box. After choosing the plan, click the "Next" button.
6. Enter your billing information along with credit card information and then click on "Complete My Order" to complete the order and send the order to be processed.
Regards
Jins