Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My wife uses AOL consistently. At some point in the last few

Customer Question

My wife uses AOL consistently. At some point in the last few months she has stopped being able to type. She is only getting every second letter or so. I have been researching for a while, contacted AOL and can't get a fix. I am in the middle of creating my own goggle domain and leaving all AOL functions but that will require the pain of training her. Any ideas? Shegets it using the AOl App and via the AOl internet connection. I am on the same computer on occasion and it does not happen to me. Cleaned the caches etc and it is still there. Has me beat.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Thank you,
Jason