Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I ordered something from the store and when I checked into

Customer Question

I ordered something from the store and when I checked into my AOL mail I saw a few lines the spam which was lit up and when I pressed on it it came up with the name charming Charlie which is the store I ordered from and charged to my American Express I called the Store because I mad a print of what I ordered they said yes they have a copy of the order with its order number and that it was fine Does the word Spam mean something bad because if it does I have given the store where I ordered from my American Express number
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the name of the store and/or the store website link?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Please let me know, so I can check. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,