Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just installed Open Office 4.1.1 Windows 7. When I move

Customer Question

I just installed Open Office 4.1.1 Windows 7.
When I move Word documents to (my) Documents using Word, they go to my Word documents, period. When I move Excel documents using Excel, they go to Excel.
When I move documents (on a flash drive) to (my) documents using Open Office, they go to both Writer and Calc, and anything I do to one of the two programs gets done to the other.
I am a simple man with simple needs, but I can't understand why this seems to be a unique problem to me. I tried to post the question on an Open Office forum, but it would be easier for a Republican to visit the Oval Office.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to use Open Office as default or Microsoft Office as default?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.