Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Why my plantronis k100 not able to hook up with my new iphone

Customer Question

Why my plantronis k100 not able to hook up with my new iphone 6. I had no trouble with my iphone 4s
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Try this please> Follow these steps on the iPhone>From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General > Reset.
Tap Reset Network Settings.
Enter the 4-digit passcode.
Tap Reset Network Settings. Wait for the iPhone to reboot, Then on the iPhone> Tap Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and then on again.
Start with the speakerphone powered off. Press and hold the multifunction (on/off) button for about 5-6 seconds until you hear the voice alert say, "Pairing." The light on the speakerphone also starts flashing an alternating red-blue. Release the multifunction button and set the speakerphone aside.
On your cell phone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for (or add) a device. The cell phone should find the headset. It will appear as "PLT_K100" in your list of devices.
If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). Note: Do not be alarmed if your phone does not prompt you for a passkey, because many phones do not.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your instructions did not work. The phone showed the device as looking for pk100 and went through the paring procedure but stated paring incomplete.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tried it twice
okay, has the iPhone been updated to the latest ios 8.3?