Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Is it possible to check my computer virus or to "refresh"

Customer Question

Is it possible to check my computer for any virus or to "refresh" it by a remote control to my office? What would be a charge for that? I do have a maintenance agreement in force with Geek Squad services. ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
This can be done, but you need to perform some steps to connect me to the computer in question, for which you will need to have access to it before granting me access.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $54 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks