Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

What the shit im player wizardhaddock64 and i have been hacked.

Customer Question

what the shit im player wizardhaddock64 and i have been hacked. i have been playing this game for the last 9 or better mounths. i have been playing aii day, i get off and watch a movie then decide to get back on to find out ive been hacked, every thing s goon all my wheapons and armor is goon what the f**k......... man this macks me very angry is there any thing that can bee done. my phone number is(###) ###-####please call me i have invested a lot of time in this game and now its all for nothing bull shit...................................................................
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!
You have not mentioned what game this occurred in, so my only advise so far to you would be to contact the game supplier directly to see what assistance they can offer.
Once they recover your lost items, ensure you change your password ***** a strong one.