Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

After completing my profit bandit app I receive this note.

Customer Question

after completing my profit bandit app I receive this note. mws Aurthorization you will now be sent to Amazon to log in and authorize profit bandit/sellerengine fot produt lookups.this was the message I got. what do I do now I am still not hooked up Bernard XXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I advise you to go to the Amazon.com site page, that no doubt was provided with that message.Log in to Amazon.com, using your username and password ***** Amazon.com. (If you do not have an Amazon.com account, Register for one, or do the Registration.) Why do you have to log in to Amazon.com, or Register for an account? because it's much better to use ProfitBandit with a 'Merchant account' i.e. an Amazon.com sellers account. Seehttps://sellerengine.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203261560-Do-I-have-to-have-a-Pro-Merchant-Account- If that does not answer your question, please let me know, and I will explain further. Thanks.