Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

MN<>/.,nmb ,forgot my password....can't get in to my e-mail

Customer Question

mN/.,nmb ,forgot my password....can't get in to my e-mail without it......my e-mail address is***@******.***.......i can't get the message by text to my phone because i don't have texting on it....can u tell that i am OLD!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When was the last time it worked properly?
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,
Expert:  James-cssm replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andrea,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/933if-mn-nmb-forgot-password-can-t-e-mail.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you today. If you are unable to reset your password ***** any of the available online methods, then you must contact Yahoo customer support.
You can do this by going to the following link and following my instructions below:
https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML
For Topic 1 choose: "Password ***** sign in"
For Sub-Topic 2 choose: "Change password"
For Recommended Options 3 choose: "Email"
This will take you to a Yahoo customer service email contact form. Fill out all of the pertinent information and Yahoo will contact you to help resolve the issue.