Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The password ***** thought I used Microsoft Surface Tablet

Customer Question

The password ***** thought I used for my Microsoft Surface Tablet comes up "You can't sign in to your PC right now. Go to accountlive.com to fix the problem or try the last password ***** used on the PC." I tried all password ***** I might of used. Nothing. When I went to accountlive.com "Plastic Dip" comes up in German? Hel
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please check the exact spellings of the website it shows on the surface tablet?
Is it okay to reset the tablet fresh, so you can re-set it up with a new password ***** want?
Are you communicating with me on another windows or mac computer or another device?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,