Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Im trying to renew my magic jack, but im sure I renewed it

Customer Question

im trying to renew my magic jack, but im sure I renewed it already. How do I know my number is *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
To know if your magicjack is renewd or not please login to your account, then go to my.magicjack.com" and click on "account" tab and check your device informations.
and on the device there is a date on the right side on when do the device will be expired. if device is EXPIRED , you will then see on that page that you will need to REACTIVATE it.
To renew your magicjack please follow these steps :
Please go to the following website : https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.html
Sign in with your email or phone number and password, find 'Customer Care' click on that, and then click on 'Extend Your License.' You can choose how many years you would like to renew for.
Next, enter your credit card information and other information they ask for and then your renewal will be complete.
If you forgot your password, click on 'forgot password' and they will email it to you.
or you can do this over the phone, please Call(###) ###-####Or(###) ###-####
Once you are verified, they will validate your prepaid card and add it to renew your service.
You can also always start a onlive chat with a support person by going to the customercare page on thier site: http://www.goo.gl/FUcjZX
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service, positive ratings are appreciated.
if you need further help, please let me know
Thank you