Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My settings home page have disappeared

Customer Question

my settings for my home page have disappeared - i have unwanted modules and my name has disappeared - i have firefox windows 7
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is the issue in Firefox?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
miraculously, the home paged returned to its normal self - must have been a glitch with firefox - please note that i want to cancel your service - i really can't afford that amount per month - had i had the patience i should have had, i wouldn't have had to write you in the first place.
I'm sorry. Please note that monthly support subscription is only optional. Great, I'm glad you got it working now. Do you have any other computer question / issue I can help with today? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.