Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Wii not except my cvv code on the back of my card what should

Customer Question

wii not except my cvv code on the back of my card what should i do to complete registration?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is cvv number the three digit number on back of card? If so it will not except the number on my card. How may I complete application?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Yes, if you are using a VISA or Mastercard it is the 3-digit number on the back of your credit card. If you are using AmericanExpress card, it is the 4-digit number on the front, just above your credit card number.
Please check : https://www.strategicprofitsinc.com/cvv_info/cvv_info.html
If it is not accepting, you may try another payment method. Can you please let me know on which website or for which service you are trying to register ?
Regards
Jins