Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Robert H. here. I am trying to print out mailing labels

Customer Question

Hi, Robert H. here. I am trying to print out mailing labels in Word 2010. When I open up Label Options, the default tray on my printer is the CD/DVD tray. When I try to change the tray, I get a message saying that it has to delete the contents of my document before it can apply that change. This is a home Xmas card list, so I have been able to print in the past without incident. The only change since my last label printing is a new printer (Epson XP 820)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
what format is it in now ?
if you do it via the insert merge field you can format it for a label easily using the mail merge / label wizard
I am sure that i can do this for you easily if i can log in remotely so i am going to give you an offer. ( the site requires an extra charge for this type of service ) But it will be a lot faster and easier