Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

We are in France trying to get our model ADS_466 to work &

Customer Question

We are in France trying to get our model ADS_466 to work & have got to the point whereby the camera should flash twice to enable us to get the camera responding however trying numerous times with our I Pad in front of the camera we cannot despite turning it & movement both towards & also away from the camera we cannot get the LED lights to flash & therefore cannot get the camera to work .Can you help
Regards ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Which led lights are you referring to? The ones around the Lens?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I assume so ,all the instructions say is that the LED lights flash when the I Pad is placed 4/6 inches from the camera& to rotate the camera in slow increments until the lights flash twice this doesn't appear to be happening.?
Reds TedJew
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
They are infrared LED's for night vision, they turn on when it is dark, but they're near impossible to see as they are infrared.
You wont see them actually flash, they provide infrared light so they can see at dark.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I can do it via email and have made the request to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a new device being set up by us &we are at a loss to understand why &do not think that we should pay for your advice to overcome the problem.We appear tohavefollowed instructions to the letter & cannot understand why we cannot get the camera working.
Ted jew
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
We are Just Answer, a technical support desk, which is a paid service.
There is no actual problem though... did you read my last message?