Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I updated my aol and now my old password ***** not work, also

Customer Question

I updated my aol and now my old password ***** not work, also the sound doesn't come on either!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Is this issue with the AOL Desktop software and which operating system are you using? Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionWould you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote" - If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote". Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want remote

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I already said that I would like remote service and paid for it.

Remote service is an additional service. You have asked a question for which you have paid. This means, that if you want to be assisted via question/answer then we will need to do it here. If you take remote service, then i will connect but for this you will need to accept the offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I accept the offer

The offer is sent again. Please accept it from your screen by clicking the appropriate button of accept offer.