Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

My name is***** have fmamembersarea account. User:*****@******.***

Customer Question

My name is***** have fmamembersarea account. User:*****@******.*** PW: bessie7829. When I hit Royal Binary I am rediredted to the page but I can,t login.
Note on the says problems with the platform. Is that my computer or is there another problem? My user; for royal is *****@******.*** and pw; 858600. Advise. Tks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt is not your computer, they are having issues with the Platform. Their official statement is'Dear *****al Binary traders,You may encounter some minor technical issues while using our platform, today.Kind regards, Royal-Binary.com"You can try to sign into again later, but it is not clear when they will have the problem resolved, though is expected by the end of the day. There is nothing you can do sorry as your computer is not at fault, you will need to wait until they have the platform working again. Just keep trying hourly.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Are you saying about Family mediators Association members area login ? RegardsJins